drank Green and Fruity by DAVIDsTEA

Peaches and cream oatmeal, hello! This tea is soo similar to that, I needed to have it this morning. This is such a tasty green rooibos blend, I will probably have to get more than 25 g of this at some point. Light and fruity! I hope this does well in a travel mug, I want to take it to classes in the morning :D. I will also have to brew this with milk and sugar now that I have a bit of it, just to see what it does to the flavor. Man, am I on a rooibos kick or what lately! I bought three new ones yesterday…haha, anyways, see previous notes on this excellent morning tea :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada