drank Green and Fruity by DAVIDsTEA

First tea in my new timolino! It still doesn’t taste as good as when in a cup, but it’s maybe not as bland, and there’s no weird smell of previous tea emanating from the rubber on the lid. And the blue color of my new tim makes me happy :). Anyways, back to tea, i love this in the morning, and this probably will be a repurchase, if my bf ever lets me go into davidstea again :p he said if I drink all my teas, i can get more :( but i do have a red leaf gift cert that I will have to use up….. Anyways, sorry for the small tangent, see previous notes on this tea :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada