I have been craving black teas lately O.o this is a rather different occurrence for me, considering I rarely drink them. I also do not have a large selection of them, so it is somewhat difficult to satisfy the craving! Haha, so I made a cup of this as my morning cuppa. I steeped for 4 minutes this time, and hmm I prefer 3 minutes for a steeping time, it brought out a bit more of the creamy flavor. I think I will add a bit of milk to this cup though, if I remember before I drink it all! See previous notes on this creamy tea :)

ETA: As soon as I typed I should add milk before I forget, I went and added some milk. The creaminess was brought out, but it still seemed to need something for the flavors, so I added a tiny bit of sugar. This helped the bergamot and the creaminess popped! This is pretty darn delicious! I might try steeping for 5 minutes next time if I’m adding milk though, as it is a little bit weaker just from diluting. But this is yum!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada