drank Blueberry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Having this with hot water and sugar this morning! I also had in the evening last night, forgot to log it. This is so good, and I’m very excited, I got a bunch of gift credit for Red Leaf’s matcha referral program, so now I have to decide on at least 4 new flavors!! Any suggestions? I have been looking on Steepster and have an idea of the ones I will pick, but feedback is appreciated!

oooh whatcha thinking about picking up? :)

MissLena

So far I’ve considered caramel, cheesecake, pear, and grapefruit..and I was thinking maybe distinctive flavoring? The pineapple looks good as well though..and the acai berry..ugh I want all of them! Haha, what ones are your favorites?

the pear is a bit artificial tasting, so be forewarned on that one. i bought it ages ago with robust flavouring and after trying others, it’s still kind of in my cupboard waiting for me to finish it someday heh
i want to try grapefrui eventually so if you get that i’ll be waiting for your reviews :) caramel is great and i enjoy cheesecake quite a bit.

MissLena

Ok, thanks for the heads up about the pear! I wonder if it would taste as artificial with distinctive..I’m a huge pear fan haha but I want it to be natural..as for grapefruit, I am a bit nervous about possibly being the first to get it! Caramel and cheesecake I will probably 90% likely will get them, they just sound sooo good :) thanks for the info!

ashmanra

I love caramel, almond, and black cherry, I like French vanilla and Bavarian Creme.

Oooh black cherry and French vanilla sound awesome too! Too many choices :D

ditto on the black cherry and french vanilla heh

MissLena

Hmmm so I’m deciding between distinctive or robust flavor, or maybe even delicate but that might be too light. Which would you recommend for distinctive and which for robust? :D

if you like tasting the matcha…distinctive’s probably fine for you. I LOVE tasting the flavour, so for caramel and cheesecake i always go robust. Black cherry you could go with either, i’ve had both and enjoy both. grapefruit i’d likely go with distinctive or delicate until i’d tried it once. french vanilla, again i love the robust :)

MissLena

Hmm I’ve only had the blueberry with robust, so I’m not sure if I like the taste of matcha yet! I will think this over and hopefully place an order this week :)

Comments

oooh whatcha thinking about picking up? :)

ashmanra

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada