drank Rooibos de Provence by DAVIDsTEA

So this week has been rather terrible so far. Busy, frustrating labs, job applications, homework..just busy like crazy. I am feeling burnt out and hoping I do not get sick from stress/overtiredness. Anyways, I digress.

This tea is one that I just felt like having tonight, maybe because I haven’t in a while, and it makes me feel warm and…loved? Haha, it reminds me of romance and far away places..sigh. Anyways, this was a lovely fruity cuppa to help me wind down for bed, not that I needed much help, I’m very tired. And I steeped it almost perfectly tonight, not sure if it was 4 minutes or 5, but it was just right. See previous notes on this tea :)

Boiling

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada