I was looking through my mounds of tea tonight, and my boyfriend asked if any more was on its way. I told him no, there actually aren’t any orders in transit, and he was like “we should mark this day!” Haha, so I think I will have to place an order either tomorrow or this weekend :P

Anyways, so looking through my tea tonight, I was indecisive. This was the blend that caught my eye, although I have been hoarding it ever since it went out of stock on Verdant’s site. But man, tonight this is rather excellent! This smells like jasmine white tea and blueberries to me tonight! And it tastes very good, a lot more going on I think than I remember it being the first time. Either the elderberries or juniper are making this taste very berry-like, with the Yabao a nice balance underneath with its tree-ness and maple sugar flavor. However, there’s also a nice creamy aftertaste going on, and the jasmine is also mixed in there. I am really enjoying this tonight! I have enough left in my bag for one more cup, although it will be a measly one as I don’t think there’s quite 2 tsps in there. I will have to hoard it some more, as this is really enjoyable and I don’t like sipping down really awesome teas! See previous notes on this one as well :)

ETA – What is this!! There’s some crazy kind of creamy sweetness in the second steeping! Like sugar and good things! Maybe the vanilla is coming out a little more? Or the Yabao is mixing with something to make some AWESOME MAPLE SUGAR GOODNESS!! Yum! This is great, I want to drink this all night haha, caffeine may cut my steepings short though.

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada