Backlog – I had a cup of this while engorging on that plastic nacho cheese with peppers in a jar and Tostitos while watching the Superbowl. What a game! I could really care less about who wins, it’s one of 2 football games I actually watch during the year (the other being the grey cup haha) but at least it was interesting and close, especially with the power outage! And the boyfriend was impressed with how much I actually paid attention to the game, so that’s always a plus haha. This tea actually wasn’t quite the right fit, I probably should have had some cleansing ginger or matcha while eating that awful (but unfortunately tasty to me) cheese lol. Anyways, it’s a good creamy cup that I prefer having before bed than in the afternoon. See previous notes on this tea :)

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada