This came with me in the timolino earlier today, not too bad, I still think for my mug I like the Green and Fruity for a rooibos though! This is such a treat still though, I need to try out the Lime Chiffon soon!

Oh, on a sad note, albeit unrelated to this tea, I was going to order a bunch of the Dulce and Banana from DavidsTea before it sold out in the last chance tea thing, but it’s already gone. :( lol

CrowKettle

So bitter about the Dulce and Banana. It was my staple chamomile blend for so long :(

MissLena

I just tried a little bit that my friend gave me and really liked it, but now I can’t get anymore! I can’t believe how many teas are being discontinued!

yappychappy

the lime chiffon is amazing. Green and Fruity? whats that?

Cavocorax

I’m happy you like the lemon chiffon so much. I ordered the lime without trying either, but I expect to be pleased. I was just thinking there should be a lime tea.

It is crazy how much DavidsTea is discontinuing. Guess the sales just weren’t there? Too bad they couldn’t offer a clear-out price for the people who want to stalk up on those blends! (grumble gruble… no sales ever…. not really)

MissLena

@yappychappy – I saw your review on the lime one, I want to get it so bad! And Green & Fruity is a green rooibos tea by DAVIDsTEA that has mango and papaya pieces in it, but the flavoring makes it taste just like peaches :D I have some reviews on here about it if you want to check them out, it is quite tasty!

@Cavocorax – As soon as I can justify it, I think I will get an oz or 2 of the lime as well because it just has to be epic lol. Yeah I wish DAVIDsTEA had a darn sale on those ones! That was the thing preventing me from stocking up, the regular price and shipping…sigh, ah well just have to find a new banana tea to love.

Comments

CrowKettle

yappychappy

the lime chiffon is amazing. Green and Fruity? whats that?

Cavocorax

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada