Mmmm I need to get more Earl Grey Cremes! I have seen a bunch of discussion on the boards about them, and have read some great reviews, and I really want to get more! I’m finding that this tea is quite delicious and hits the sweet spot just right for me, not too much, just a rich creamy flavor with some nice EG. I definitely prefer an earl grey creme to just plain earl grey I think. Once again, I steeped this for 3 minutes and it is perfect for me :) please see previous notes on this yummy tea! Oh, and upping rating a bit as I am growing to like this a lot.

Cavocorax

I think I like the EG Creams too. It didn’t matter before, but now I usually don’t put milk/cream in – I miss it. :P

MissLena

I’ve never been a huge fan of milk in tea, with the exception of chai and matcha lattes haha, but I really like that EC cremes taste almost like there’s milk in them :)

Comments

Cavocorax

MissLena

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada