drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

I’m having this as my wind down cup of the evening. I drank that Verdant white tea all day and got so much accomplished! I am very happy this crazy week is finally finishing up. Anyways, this wasn’t as coconutty as other cups, which I am actually kind of happy about, I don’t like overly sweet teas..there’s a bit more of a mild apple flavor in this cup, must have got a good ratio of coconut, mint and apple :) a good cup for winding down a busy but decent day! See previous notes on this tea too.

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada