Made this in my travel mug today because the weather is having a major freak out, wind, snow, gahhh. Also had another frightening encounter, a lady in the washroom was blankly staring at the faucet, asked if she was ok and she angrily glared at me, another girl asked too and she swung at her! Had to call campus security but by the time they showed up the lady was gone… I hope she’s okay, she definitely was not in a right state of mind…the girl she swung at was pretty shook up too.. And last week a guy was passed out on the floor between class change and no one did anything so I called 911 but then he got up and they didn’t have to come luckily. Both happened between the same class change too just different weeks. Ugh things like this really scare me :( anyways sorry for the off topic rant, just been bothering and worrying me.

Back to the tea. This is comforting when crazy things happen. Thank goodness for tea. See previous notes :)

Ze_Teamaker

Plays twilight zone theme

MissLena

Haha yeah it’s really weird, I have never come upon things like that somewhat consecutively before, I hope the lady doesn’t injure anyone though!

Terri HarpLady

crazy stuff in a crazy world. I’m grateful for TEA!

MissLena

Me too Terri! It helps deal with everything!

Kamyria

Wow, that some crazy stuff Lena!!! Yes, tea makes a lot of things better… Just brew a cup, curl up in your seat, sip and forget about the world… :)

MissLena

Yess tea is perfect for that :)

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

Plays twilight zone theme

Terri HarpLady

crazy stuff in a crazy world. I’m grateful for TEA!

MissLena

Me too Terri! It helps deal with everything!

Kamyria

MissLena

Yess tea is perfect for that :)

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada