Happy Valentines Day! I made this in the morning because I wanted something sweet, I should have made rooibos de Provence for today though, it is more valentine appropriate with all its flowers. But this one is still my favorite rooibos so it’s all good. Unfortunately I will be studying tonight and not doing anything on this sappy day haha but what can ya do lol, at least this tea is good :) see previous notes on this lovely tea!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada