drank Blueberry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I’m falling asleep studying for a dreadful midterm tomorrow, so as much as I didn’t want to have caffeine, I made a cup of this matcha, hot water and sugar. I am hoping (although unlikely) that my big matcha order will show up tomorrow, it has been in Canada since Monday, but hasn’t arrived yet here. Sigh. If it doesn’t show up tomo I have to hope no one takes it from the apartment because I’m off to the States for a week as of Sunday…fingers crossed it shows up tomorrow!! See previous notes on this matcha.

ETA – I fell asleep for 20 minutes anyways. Thank goodness its reading week after tomo, i need to get caught up on sleep asap.

Kittenna

Good luck on your midterm!!

MissLena

Thank you, will need it!

Comments

Kittenna

Good luck on your midterm!!

MissLena

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada