drank Rooibos de Provence by DAVIDsTEA

So I had to have a rose tea today lol so yes, I brewed up a cup of this one to help me with this studying. UGH I am having a time to focus today I tell you. Anyways this is lovely and always makes me feel romantic, so good for today, except that my impending exam kind of kills those nice feelings lol. Anyways, this is the one of my two rose teas that I chose for the occasion. And this is close to a sipdown, probably another few cups then another bag of my many DavidsTeas done! Also, where the heck is my matcha order :( shipping has slowed significantly since the new year. Don’t know what’s up, maybe customs is being more fussy. But back to this, see previous notes on this tea :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada