drank Green and Fruity by DAVIDsTEA

I wanted a more exciting tea for my 200th note but ah well this is what I’m having. I just wrote my midterm and it was miserable and tough and i am praying the prof marks easy. Or else I probably failed it. :( but i have my standard breakfasty tea at least. The bottom of the bag is near. I will have to maybe pick up a tin of this. See previous notes on this yummy tea.

Ellyn

Good luck on your exam!

Claire

I bet you did fine! I always think I did worse on tests than I actually do.

MissLena

I hope so, I sometimes think I did worse than I do as well but it was mostly too short of time for how long the exam was lol, at least it’s over now :) and thanks for the luck Ellyn!

Comments

Ellyn

Good luck on your exam!

Claire

I bet you did fine! I always think I did worse on tests than I actually do.

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada