Yay it’s reading week and I am going down to Montana to ski for the week on Sunday!! Huzzah! I am treating myself with this delicious tea, and this is also a SIPDOWN, although I have 2 beautiful ounces of this tea on its way to me as we speak :D I love this, using my gongfu again with 2 rinses and steep times of as short as I can make them (so about 5-6 seconds probably lol). Also got distracted by the guy driving around the parking lot behind the apartment through the same puddle over and over! Haha it was quite entertaining, especially when a woman came out of the office building by the lot and asked what he was doing lol then he took off. Anyways, this tea once again is excellent, not quite as full of honey as last time but still delicious. I didn’t rinse for quite as long so this first steep is pretty potent, but I know it will mellow into pure sweetness and more honey and last for many steepings, think I did 10 with the last bunch. See previous notes on this tea, probably my favorite black tea!!

Boiling
Ze_Teamaker

I wonder why he was doing that?

MissLena

I have no idea, it was really quite strange, he kept backing into the puddle and then driving through it from all different angles, and would get out and inspect the puddle and his vehicle after a few times…he had a pretty tiny little car too so I’m not sure if he was trying to get stuck? Lol it was entertaining anyways :)

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

I wonder why he was doing that?

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada