I really hope Verdant never discontinues this, although considering it has ‘Winter’ in the name, they probably will. :( I love this tea. It is my favorite I think. I made a cup from leaves from my 2 oz bag, and it smells soo tasty, so many rose petals and goji berries. And of course ginger is my favorite, and this has it in it so yeah, that could be a factor of why I love it as well. Added a dollop of honey, this will be perfect to wind down my day. See previous notes on this awesome tea!

Alphakitty

I am going to be sad when they discontinue this blend, might stock up on a ton to make it through the warmer months

Bonnie

Me too!

MissLena

Yeah same here if it ever gets to low stock I might have to get 4 or 8 oz even! Love this tea so much!

Comments

Alphakitty

Bonnie

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada