drank Green and Fruity by DAVIDsTEA

One cup away from a sipdown for this one! Once davidstea gets their spring teas out, I’ll go restock this one. Love the taste still, and im not going to have any caffeine today so I don’t freak out about my midterm too much, so this hits the spot. No tantalizing matcha reviews today :p hehe. See previous notes on this tea :)

OMGsrsly

Fingers crossed about your midterm!

MissLena

Thank you :) i am so very tired of studying i’m not sure how much I’m retaining anymore.. My fingers are crossed too!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Fingers crossed about your midterm!

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada