drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

small rant
I don’t want to study! I really hate how my midterms are spaced out so much this term that I pretty much have 1 every week for a few months..I’m never finished them! Anyways, I have one tomorrow in a course that is super interesting, but studying for it is brutal. Too much memorizing viewpoints and trying to interpret philosophy readings haha. But, rant aside…

So I am procrastinating by writing a tasting note on this tea. It’s so creamy and fluffy, gahh this one I can’t have too much of too often. I think my bag is lacking in the mint department too, as there is tons of coconut and apple, but not many leaves of any sort, mint or blackberry. Ah well, I am munching on salty crackers, so this is toning down that taste with its sweetness. However, I don’t think I will get anymore of this before it is out of stores for the season, but it’s nice to have every once in a while! My little bag of this will definitely get finished! See previous notes on this tea :)

momo

I have TWO tomorrow, the worse of the two is open book so I’m not studying it as hard and I’m now terrified if it’s open book because it’s a trick or something…good luck on yours tomorrow!

MissLena

I hate open book! I never have enough time to find all the answers and yeah I don’t study as much for them, mine tomorrow is not open book but it will be tricky..fill in the blank, short answer, etc. ugh, thank you for the luck! Good luck on your two tomorrow though!! :)

Courtney

I’m the same! I have at least one or more every week until the end of term. Gah!

Courtney

Not to mention all the other projects, papers, and presentations.

MissLena

Yeah it’s weird how some terms I have them all in one week, and this one is all spaced out..haha yeah I have tons of assignments and projects too, but at least I’m done in 2 months! :D

BoxerMama

The mint is at the bottom! At least that’s what happened to me!

MissLena

Ahh I might have to shake up my bag a bit then to try to get some at the top :D thanks for the tip!

Comments

momo

Courtney

Not to mention all the other projects, papers, and presentations.

BoxerMama

The mint is at the bottom! At least that’s what happened to me!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada