Oh yeahhh. This is another one of my blends, Black Cherry and French Vanilla matcha. I decided to put it under the black cherry because it just seems like the fruit is a bit more of the center when blended with french vanilla. I don’t really know the ratio, it was close to half and half, maybe a touch more cherry? In total, about 1 tsp of matcha, maybe a bit more. Whisked it up, didn’t have quite enough water I don’t think because it wasn’t frothing that much, so I added a bit more and then there were bubbles! Once again, just hot water in this, as I am going to try to introduce my friend to matcha later this evening and she will probably want a latte haha, I might make an almond or caramel one with milk for us :D. This smelled kind of funky, like a weird creamy cherry haha, but it tastes pretty good! The creaminess is definitely present, with a lovely fresh cherry aftertaste! The black cherry by itself is a lot more in your face cherry punch, but this is a nice mellow sweet thing! No added sugar required! And the matcha flavor is still there too :) I like the French Vanilla flavor in this! Score for a tasty mix, much preferring this than the blend of blueberry and french vanilla. Huzzah for my new matcha obsession (addiction?). Also, random note so I don’t forget, I need to try adding honey one of these times just to see what happens hehe.