Sipdown, post super bad midterm. Want to crawl in a hole ugh. This is an excellent comfort tea, even though there was not much laoshan black at the bottom of the bag. It’s still rich and smooth and warming. Thank you tea, for making bad days a bit better. See previous notes on this excellent tea.

Ellyn

I’m sorry your midterm was super bad!!!!!

MissLena

:( me too lol but hoping for very low class average.. Ah well at least I have my tea and steepsters!

OMGsrsly

Fingers crossed for you! I totally know how you feel, although I’ve been told my class isn’t going to be scaled. :/

MissLena

That sucks! Fingers crossed for you too! Yeah this one, I just tried to find the notes on the questions, they aren’t even in the notes. I am quite upset, and even worse, I can’t drop the course or else I don’t graduate. Le sigh. Ah well I guess that’s school :(

OMGsrsly

Yikes! You should be able to bring it up to the Prof. Maybe email, or visit during office hours and ask for clarification on the points, see what they say? Sometimes it’s a mistake and they will drop the question for the entire class.

MissLena

Yeah it’s definitely a problem for the whole class, might just have to tough it out though, I’ll see how the mark is and then maybe talk to him about how things can be improved.

Comments

Ellyn

I’m sorry your midterm was super bad!!!!!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada