drank Almond Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

This matcha is actually probably my favorite of the ones I have! I can’t believe it lol, go from never tasting almonds to loving this matcha, such a surprise! Will have to order more of this, I am having a cup with hot water tonight for a bit more comfort, the guy took me out for dinner so that helped improve my day, and this tea is too :) creamy, sweet and just what I needed. See previous notes on this delicious matcha!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada