So I was perusing my cupboard this morning, and I’ve been feeling like sweeter teas lately but I didn’t want to use another sachet of Paris. So I decided to try to change my sweet craving haha and i haven’t had this tea in ages, so I put this in the timolino today. Yes, a far cry from a sweet tea, but maybe I’ll start drinking some of my spicier green teas down now. This is indeed spicy and fresh, which is nice as I’m getting in a spring mood so I should drink more fresh teas. Also good to get out of my high caffeine mode I’ve been feeling lately haha. Must be stress that’s making me want sweet, decadent black teas lol:p anyways, see previous notes on this tea :)

ETA – this is doing the job! I now want fresh teas, the spring davids collection might be helping too, i want to try the Honeydew mate so bad! Making a shopping list… Uh oh lol

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada