drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Resteep of the bag from yesterday this morning. I didn’t want to take it in my travel mug cuz I thought it’d be too light, so I am actually having a cup of tea before going to class! I rarely do this lol, maybe I will have to start haha. Anyways, tasty as always, a bit muted as it’s the second steep and the bag sat out all day yesterday. But a nice start to the day, I am returning my signed job offer today!! I had been waiting for one more company to get back to me and they did yesterday saying they didn’t have time for a second interview before I had to reply to my other job offer. So now I can accept that one and I have my first full-time job in my familiar city and my boyfriend is here for the summer too!! I’m so happy :)

Lala

CONGRATULATIONS!

WOOT! so exciting!

Marcel Duchamp

That’s great news _

MissLena

Thanks! I’m so excited, really happy I got one in my city, I wouldn’t have minded going to the one 4 hrs south but this is nice for my first job,everything familiar:) now I don’t have to stress about interviews! ;D

OMGsrsly

Yay, congratulations! :)

MissLena

Comments

Lala

CONGRATULATIONS!

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada