drank Earl of Anxi by Verdant Tea

Sipdown! I’ve done quite a few of those this week :D anyways, I thought I could sip this one away because today it has been reblended, so if I get a strong desire for it, I can order more before it sells out! This is usually my tea for bad days, and today wasn’t actually that bad, I’m just burnt out from school and I need a pick me up. I could have made matcha, but eh maybe later, this feels like the tea for today because it’s bright and sunny out and warm, just like this tea!

Ohhh this is soo creamy, bright, delicious. I might just have to reorder more of this in my next Verdant order…and some of that Laoshan Black Genmaicha too of course! I will try to wait until April at least…lol

Dinosara

Haha I will be lucky if I make it to the end of the weekend before I order some of this and the Laoshan Black Genmaicha!

MissLena

I am going to try haha I signed up for the TOTM so I’m hoping one of these comes in it :D, I also just got my last Verdant order last weekend and still have to try a bunch of new ones from it!

Lala

Just ordered some today. Can’t wait for it to come!

MissLena

Awesome! Hope you like it :)

Comments

Dinosara

Lala

Just ordered some today. Can’t wait for it to come!

MissLena

Awesome! Hope you like it :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada