drank Blueberry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Another blend of blueberry and french vanilla matcha. I’m almost finished my blueberry matcha, which is probably a good thing, it is getting a bit more bitter every time I have it, just getting a bit old lol I’ve had it since December..but it still is tasty, don’t get me wrong! I made this with hot water as usual, I suppose I could add some sugar, but meh, it still is pretty good, and I don’t feel like moving. 7 hrs of lab = one tired me. This will rejuvenate and help me feel balanced. Gotta love matcha! See previous notes.

Fjellrev

Aww, gotta love school. I need to get on my matcha consumption too so they won’t get bitter. There’s only so much one can drink in a day, though!

MissLena

Haha I know what you mean, to both matcha and school. I would love to drink like 3 matchas a day, but I did the first day my order came in and I had like a caffeine hangover the next day, it was weird! I love my matchas though, I will definitely drink them quite regularly :)

Comments

Fjellrev

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada