Ehhh..I’m still disappointed with this tea. Tried a 4 minute steep – oops saw I did that last time too, my bad, maybe will try 3 next time – and I get the faintest taste of pear/apple, but mostly just rooibos. It’s a very nice smooth rooibos, woody tasting which I don’t mind, but I wish the flavoring was a bit better on this one. Whenever I feel like a super lightly flavored rooibos, I will drink this one, but definitely won’t repurchase. :( and I remember it tasting so much better in the summer! Ah well, it is still tasty, just not flavored enough for me. Dropping rating a bit as well. See previous notes.

Indigobloom

I find some flavoured teas are overpowered by a longer steep. Hopefully that will fix it for you!

Comments

Indigobloom

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada