Trying to drink through some of my least favorite teas, as I think I am going to David’s today to finally get the spring collection! Yay! It will have to be fast, I need to study for my midterm tomorrow. This tea is still nothing remarkable, it’s not bad, but it’s nothing special. Just a mildly tart herbal blend, like a light grapefruit herby thing. I don’t mind it, but it’s nothing exciting, so I don’t drink it too often. See previous notes on this tea :)

Aimee Popovacki

I’ve been doing the same thing :) drinking through my collection so as to make room for the newer ones.. I bought coconut oolong and the honeydew mate but have yet to get the coco lemon thai and copabanana.. I can’t have pom tango or the other one because i’m deathly allergic to mango… but hopefully I drink through enough of them!

MissLena

Ooh mango allergy would be no fun :( I can’t wait to try the oolong and honeydew mate, i was going to get copabanana but I chickened out, i have a severe peanut allergy so almonds scare me! I wish you luck on your sipdowns :) i now just wanna drink my new teas haha i’ll try to get thru a few more later in the week :)

Aimee Popovacki

lol copabanana is okayyyy… its like a really expensive, good trail mix haha, but its not that exciting! the oolong and the honeydew are fantastic!

MissLena

Yeah I’ll probably pass on it I’d just want a bit and it’s such a heavy blend in the bag I’d have to get more than I wanted, I really like the honeydew one!

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada