drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

So today I am trying a bunch of new teas that I have had sitting here since earlier this week and just haven’t had time to get to! So here’s another Della Terra one I am trying today :) earlier this week I tried the Lemon Lime Cream tart and was quite impressed, I didn’t log a note on it though. Maybe I will try it after this one to compare these two, and maybe my Lemon Chiffon while I’m at it!

This one smells sooo limey and good in the bag. Definitely key lime pie. Not much lime bitterness either. I steeped for 4 minutes. The steeped smell is not quite as lime and a bit more of the cream (yay cream!) but the lime is definitely there. There isn’t a strong rooibos smell in this one either.

Ooh, this is another really good rooibos. Lemon Chiffon definitely has some competition! This is smooth and very much natural lime tasting, with the lovely cream to tone it down and make for a sweeter aftertaste. I will definitely have to brew up some Lemon Lime Cream Tart to see how the lime tastes compare. This is delicious and pie-like, while Lemon Chiffon was more cake like to me. Maybe because there’s more lime pies than cakes? Lol, all these creamy, delicious teas are making me sleepy! Might have to have a little nap, as I am finally relaxing from the week. Anyways, back on track here…

Overall, another stellar rooibos from Della Terra. I’m not sure which of the three lemon/lime rooibos’ (sp?) is my favorite, but after a few more steeps of each of them, maybe I will have come to a decision about which one will be the one to keep in stock. Or I’ll just keep them all in stock. :D

Oh, and as this tastes like lime pie, Happy Pi Day!!!

Yay for Pi Day!

MissLena

Haha yeppers! I didn’t have any pie today though :( ah well, it’s not good for me anyways

Fjellrev

Yeah, me neither. We can just pretend with our tea. :)

Haha that works for me!

Comments

Fjellrev

Yay for Pi Day!

Fjellrev

Yeah, me neither. We can just pretend with our tea. :)

Haha that works for me!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada