drank Almond Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I am going to try to get to some Verdant samples today, but I just had a massive wad of fettuccine alfredo for lunch (homemade, but the sauce still gets pretty thick) so I needed some matcha before I delve into other teas. And oh my goodness, this is still so good. Made it with just hot water, sans sugar. This is definitely going in my next red leaf order, although it probably won’t be for ages, I am too slow at drinking matcha! I love the creamy sweetness of this tea, it’s satisfying and cozy and just so good. See previous notes on this wonderful matcha :D

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada