I’m very close to a sipdown for this one! One, maybe 2 cups left :P I did a small boo boo with this cup, I rinsed my cups earlier with vinegar to try to remove some tea stains, must not have rinsed the one good enough, because after steeping this I smelled vinegar! I quickly transferred it to another cup and thankfully the flavor has not been affected and it smells normal again lol. This is still a smooth, sweet rooibos, but now that I’ve had Lime Chiffon and Lemon Lime Cream Tart, I can definitely taste the differences. This one is a lot sweeter and more like cake, not as much of a tangy citrus flavor. I’m still having a tough time deciding which one is my favorite of the three! This one might not be as flavorful because it’s at the bottom of a bag I’ve had for a while, but it’s still holding it’s own! Oh, and I decreased the rating a tad just so it’s on par with the Lime Chiffon becaues I’m not quite sure about which one I prefer now lol. I just love the citrus rooibos Della Terra makes I guess. I saw they made an Orange cream now too, haha definitely going to try that one too! Anyways, back onto this tea, still an awesome rooibos, and I will be sad when I finally finish this bag, but at least I have two other good ones to sip :) see previous notes on this tea!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada