drank Gyokuro Yamashiro by DAVIDsTEA

Top o’ the mornin’! Happy St. Patrick’s Day steepsters! I am going to try to just drink green teas today! (with a notable exception being my Shamrocks & Shenanigans black tea, which I would have had for my first cup but it’s too sweet this early) So I decided to brew up this green! I don’t drink this one too often, I’m not sure why, I think because my go-to straight green is Laoshan green. But this one is still very good! I should have used my finer infuser, there’s a few too many green bits that made their way into my cup and it’s affecting the taste, but it’s still a nice and refreshing first cup of the day. Hopefully I don’t overcaffeinate today lol, I did a bit yesterday oops. Anyways, see previous notes on this tea, and I will continue my green tea day (and maybe have to have some green alcohol later as well lol)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada