Mmmm yes, my St. Patrick’s day tea. It would be kind of nice if this became a permanent in the DT collection, even if the shamrock sprinkles have to go. I really like the creaminess of this tea, and this cup has a bit more mint that the first one I had, I think. I much prefer this over Swiss Mountain, the vanilla just adds the perfect touch to the flavor! See previous notes :)

TheTeaFairy

I have an order of this on it’s way, just can’t resist a mint novelty! Nice to see most reviewers seem to really like it :-)

MissLena

Yeah this is a pretty good one! I love the sprinkles, hope you like it too :)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

MissLena

Yeah this is a pretty good one! I love the sprinkles, hope you like it too :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada