drank Coconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is much better this time around! I may have steeped 30 s less or something, but this is not nearly as overpowering as the first time I had it. It still packs a wallop of coconut and has that weird, oily, sunscreen smell, but the taste I can handle much better tonight and I am enjoying this cup. Maybe I was just in the mood for coconut! :) anyways, this has improved for me, so I will up the rating a bit. Definitely prefer this as it cools off, has an enjoyable flavor! I might even try a re-steep tonight, I’m not coconutted out yet :D

ETA – the second steep was very good, much nicer, more oolong and not as much coconut :) so if I can get by the first steep, it’s a fairly delicious tea! Lol

OMGsrsly

I haven’t even had another mug since I bought the tea! Totally coconutted out.

tattooed_tea

I bought fresh coconut this weekend & although I love coconut & fresh is way better than anything else, my stomach turned as I read the review. No more coconut for me for a while.

down with coconut! down with coconut! lol

MissLena

Awe sorry tattooed_tea! Lol it wasn’t that bad really, just had to be in the mood for it :) i do like coconut lol but not in overpowering quantities :p I would definitely not turn down a fresh coconut!

And OMGsrsly, I’d try the second steep, even if the first is too strong, save the leaves, it got a lot better and fresher the second time around! :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

I haven’t even had another mug since I bought the tea! Totally coconutted out.

tattooed_tea

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada