drank Honeydew Mate by DAVIDsTEA

I needed a little kick this morning, so into the mug this went! I’m still too scared to try my guayusa lol so I’ll try this a few more times to make sure the caffeine is acceptable. And man, this is so tasty. Fresh melon, love it! I might even end up getting 50 g of this hehe, and i am noticing my focus increasing as I drink it. Excellent for a Monday, and it’s making me wish it was a dewy spring morning instead of still snowing. I’ve had to uncover my car from mass snow twice in the past week already! D:

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada