I’m finally getting the chance to sit down and review this! I’ve already had a cup last week and gave one to my friend (who loved it btw). So now I need to write about it too!

The dry smell is sooo delicious. The lemon-lime tart is definitely identifiable, with the creaminess and citrus goodness. Steeped for around 4 minutes, although I know it could handle longer. The steeped smell retains the cream tart image, just a bit fainter.

Boy, is this ever good! I seem to recall my first cup having a bit more of that bitter lime peel tartness, but this one is very very smooth and creamy, a lot more vanilla and more lemon. In fact, this cup is predominantly lemony, hmm it’s like a more tangy Lemon Chiffon, the lime is still there a bit in the flavor too though, that key lime pie from Lime Chiffon is here too!

Overall, this is a really good combination of the lemon and lime chiffons. The extra vanilla really adds to the creamy aftertaste, and I think it might also be the honeybush that makes for a more cake-like addition, as I just checked out all three rooibos’ ingredients and this one and lemon have honeybush, while the lime has only rooibos. Anyways, I’m getting too technical, this is delicious. Still don’t know my favorite, darn it, but since this one combines the two other favorites, it might take the first place spot. Ah, they’re all good. Thank you Della Terra for another delicious caffeine free tea!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada