This tea is soo tasty! I think I have determined that I prefer green rooibos teas, whether blended with mate or red rooibos, doesn’t matter, for my morning cup. It also does ok in the travel mug, which I probably why I like it. This one is so fresh and springy! I should have ordered a lot more of this and less of the peach apricot one by Della terra (still have to make a note on that one I think). I think I will order more of this anyways, I am loving it, especially the lychee flavor that is somehow present, even though not in the ingredients lol. See previous notes!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada