drank Honeydew Mate by DAVIDsTEA

So I’ve decided, i really like this tea. It’s fresh and light and awesome. I don’t mind the hint of bubble gum scent even, because it’s getting more honeydew like to me. I think my favorite part of this tea is that it is a way to have caffeineated green rooibos. It’s my only blend with it that has caffeine, and it’s a nice change! I think I will have to stock up on some of this. I really like it! See previous notes :)

Oh, and second day of spring, we are in a major winter storm… Highways almost shutting down. And of course I have my grad pics later today, going to try to not get snow in my hair lol

tattooed_tea

Mother nature is being a real &$%#@ to us Canadians right now.
I really want to try this, but I really am not a fan of mate!

OMGsrsly

We were supposed to get snow today, but instead it’s cold sunshine. I’m being a stereotypical Canadian, though, and I’m out in a hoodie. :)

MissLena

The weather is so undecided! 3 days ago – 17, then above 0 and melting yesterday, now snowing and – 10! I wish it would make up its mind lol. Yay for hoodies as coats, although I usually wait a while into spring so I don’t get a cold :)

And I haven’t ever had straight mate, tattooed_tea, but I don’t really taste anything in this blend that could be it, my untrained palate probably lol, but you could always get 10 g and try it out :) it tastes mostly honeydew and green rooibos to me, the mate makes a bit of a buzz :D

Sweet Canadian

I agree with MissLena, It is much more rooibosy tasting than some of Davids other Mate blends, even more so than Honeybee which also has rooibos.

Comments

tattooed_tea

Mother nature is being a real &$%#@ to us Canadians right now.
I really want to try this, but I really am not a fan of mate!

OMGsrsly

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada