So it’s ridiculous weather here. Now they actually have been closing major roads, massive multi car pile up on the main highway…I am hiding inside with tea. This one seems perfect for this crazy spring snow day. Creamy, sweet, warm, comfort. Delicious. I’m hoping that they cancel classes tomorrow :D I could get so much work done and drink so much tea! See previous notes :)

jessiwrites

You must live relatively close to where I am… the highway just opened back up this afternoon after being closed all night. So ugly out there!

MissLena

Lol actually not too close, I’m in Edmonton, but this storm reaches all the way to you, I checked out the weather map, I hope it lets up soon, roads are just terrible, had to pretty much dig my vehicle out of the parking lot this afternoon!

jessiwrites

Oh, that is quite a distance. Man, crazy storm! I haven’t had to go anywhere today, working from home, but last night was a bit scary. I hope your classes are cancelled tomorrow!

MissLena

Luckily I took the train to classes today, but I had to go to my grad photos later this afternoon so we drove..messy out there! Fingers crossed I don’t have classes tomorrow lol

Rachel J

Man… These are the times I’m glad I live in New York, though every election cycle I seriously contemplate moving to Canada!

Haha trust me, you do not want this crazy weather ever haha :P

Comments

jessiwrites

Rachel J

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada