drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

I had a cup of this earlier this evening, another fitting tea for a snowy day. Hooray for me drinking my winter teas again! I was getting all crazy about my spring teas, and now I am craving cozy sweet, or spicy teas again :) this one has the sweet factor covered, although I got a bit more apple in this cup. See previous notes on this tea :)

Shmiracles

i’m so sad this one is gone from davidstea website. i think this one works in all seasons! but yes, this cold weather holding on had given me more time to really indulge in the comfort of cozy teas and i love it.

MissLena

This one is wintery for me because it’s like a mint shortbread :D and as long as there’s still coco lemon thai I am happy, although I imagine once I finish my cocomint I’ll crave it lol, more comfort teas today it’s even colder here but at least not snowing

Comments

Shmiracles

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada