drank Coco-Lemon Thai by DAVIDsTEA

Have I mentioned how delicious this tea is?? If not, well, it is really delicious!! The tart lemon, mild ginger spice, and creamy coconut aftertaste are just superb in this tea. I hope this sticks around for a while. I have been drinking from my 50 g bag, but I will eventually need a tin of this I think. In my opinion, this far outdoes the whole Spring collection of DavidsTea. So far this year, there’s been 2 ginger teas of the month, and I have loved both of them. I hope this is a continuing trend, maybe not with ginger, but with loving the teas! See previous notes :)

ETA – So this is the first time I’ve done this haha, but I actually ate something out of the infuser. This giant piece of coconut was just sitting there, calling out to me…munch. It was infused with lemon and sooo yummmy. I need to eat out of the infuser more often!

Terri HarpLady

Ooh, ginger, lemon & coconut?

MissLena

Yes indeed! And some white tea somewhere but to me it’s mostly creamy lemony yum! The ginger is not overly strong, but it’s still good, might also all be at the bottom of my bag haha

Sweet Canadian

MissLena we are totally on the same page! I think this one is better than anything in the spring collection as well. I know I am getting some gift cards for my BDay so I want to get a full tin. I’m out at the moment and patiently waiting.

MissLena

Awesome! I love this stuff, it is a bit more expensive but I will finish off this bag and then probably get a tin :D my bday already passed so I will just have to get it lol

Sweet Canadian

I hope next month’s tea of the month is just as good :)

Terri HarpLady

This sounds really tasty!

MissLena

It is really good Terri HarpLady, you should try a bit of it :)

And fingers crossed for next month too Sweet Canadian

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Ooh, ginger, lemon & coconut?

Sweet Canadian

I hope next month’s tea of the month is just as good :)

Terri HarpLady

This sounds really tasty!

MissLena

It is really good Terri HarpLady, you should try a bit of it :)

And fingers crossed for next month too Sweet Canadian

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada