drank Pom Tango by DAVIDsTEA

Backlog from earlier today – made this for my travel mug as the weather is finally smartening up and getting warmer out! It felt like spring, so I made a spring tea :) this was nice and juicy and refreshing, very good to help me get through the day, it was a long one, trying to debug code for our final project and it was not working at all. Sigh, anyways, this tea got me through missing lunch and having a later dinner. Thank you tea! See previous notes :)

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada