drank Dulce & Banana by DAVIDsTEA

Second cup of the day, I think I might try altering caffeinated cups and non caffeinated today lol. I love this tea and have been hoarding it, but I need to drink it down eventually, so I am having a cup. Lovely caramel banana, I might try adding some honey partway through the cup, I wish DavidsTea didn’t discontinue this :( but at least it’s still good! :D see previous notes!

ETA – I forgot, instead of adding honey, this tea was amazing with brown sugar. So I added some. Mmmmmmmmm.

Marcel Duchamp

brown sugar! I always forget to use it in tea.

MissLena

Me too! I think this is the only one I remember to use it in consistently, must be the caramel flavor that jogs my memory..I should try it in some other teas too though!

Cavocorax

I’ve been trying to do that! I make two timolinos at a time, and usually one is black, and the other is herbal or something with lower caffeine!

That sounds really good. :| DavidsTea better replace it with something better! #shakesfist

MissLena

Yeah I find if I alternate caffeine and no caffeine, I can drink a lott more tea in a day :)

And yes they better replace it with something outstanding! I am so sad I only got a sample of this from my friend, I should have stocked up while I had the chance lol

Comments

Marcel Duchamp

brown sugar! I always forget to use it in tea.

Cavocorax

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada