drank Jasmint by Della Terra Teas

I’m getting close to a sipdown of this, about 2 cups left! This one is nice and light and fresh, a good contrast to the sweet carmamel banana tea I had before it. It’s actually quite thirst quenching to me as well, but I think I would prefer a bit more mint and jasmine than green tea for flavor, it still has that grassiness that is ok, but not my favorite. But it’s still yummy, and I will gladly finish my cup. See previous notes on this tea :)

ETA – this gets much tastier as it cools, the mint and jasmine become more pronounced. I like it :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada