Had a cup of this in the morning for energy. Going to try to get to the mall today to get some new clothes, as I desperately need some new work-like attire! So this was my choice for some thirst quenching energy, sans caffeine. I didn’t even add honey today and it was awesome. I love ginger teas, especially this one! See previous notes :)

Oh man I hope shopping went well. I despise shopping so I’m glad the other half works at banaa republic. Makes work wear shopping easy and cheap lol

MissLena

Haha I’m hoping it goes well (if I ever get there, boyfriend is distracted doing school stuff lol) I don’t mind shopping if I’m in the mood, and I also have a giftcard so I should be able to go to one place and get mostly everything I need. I will also stop by DAVIDsTEA probably and get a matcha whisk and maybe some more tea…hehh, but we won’t tell the bf that. :P

Terri HarpLady

I need to completely replace my work wardrobe, which is basically all black: pants, shirts, skirts, maybe a fancy gown. I lost 30 lbs this past year, & everything is too big, except my shoes. I hate shopping, so I’m still wearing oversized stuff, with strategically places safety pins.

MissLena

At least you can pin them :) much better than going the other way and having gained weight hehe :P hooray for losing weight!! Yeah I’m not a huge fan of shopping, especially today, it was just too busy, although I found out I lost a bit of weight too, must be from all the tea I drink! :) I mostly needed clothes for my engineering ceremony next weekend, but they will also double as work clothes once I start my job, didn’t get as many as I would have liked, but I will go back eventually (on a not as busy day)

Terri HarpLady

Yay for starting a new job!
I bought one of those lacy under-thingies that’s supposed to show because my shirts are all too big.

MissLena

Ah nice, good to have a work around, saves on buying all new things all at once! Yeah I’m nervous and excited about starting work, it will be my first ‘real’, you-aren’t-in-school-anymore job, full time..eek! As much as I’m hating school now, I know I will probably miss it a bit when I start working.

Terri HarpLady

I’m sure if you miss it too much you can take night classes or something ;)

MissLena

Yeah I definitely could, I’d love to learn a language at some point! :) and this job also is going to get me to take some courses as part of training for them at a different school, so that will be kind of fun too!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Yay for starting a new job!

Terri HarpLady

I’m sure if you miss it too much you can take night classes or something ;)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada