I got this as a free sample in my last Della Terra order, I was very pleased I got this one, because it was almost in my order! I had a cup a few weeks ago but forgot to log it, so I will now, as this is most definitely an Eastery tea due to the name!

I was unsure of what to expect looking at the dry blend. There were a few peas, quite a bit of corn, some carrot bits, and the tea itself. The peas had me the most worried, because I really hate cooked peas (raw are delicious though, and pea pods are fine haha). But the dry smell is pleasantly peachy and very light. I steeped for 2 minutes. The steeped smell is peach once again, but with a different, full smell from the vegetables. I think it’s the corn that’s causing it. It smells quite mouthwatering and refreshing.

The taste is very light and quite delicious. First I get a wonderful mouthfeel, kind of thick yet light, from the vegetables. There’s a mild corn taste, and mid-sip the peach really shines. The tea base goes perfectly with this blend as well. The aftertaste tapers off and leaves a clean feeling in the mouth. I don’t get much lemongrass anywhere, but this tea is still pretty good!

Overall, an interesting tea, I wasn’t sure what I would get with so many vegetables in the blend. But they add more to the feel of the tea rather than any strong veggie flavors, and the peach brings it together nicely. Thanks for the sample Della Terra!

TheTeaFairy

I admit the veggies scared me a little, I did not order this one, but it seems interesting
nontheless!

MissLena

It is very interesting! I’m happy with the results, and you might get it as a sample to try too :)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

nontheless!

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada