I had a cup of this last evening western style and it was awesome. So I saved the leaves for today and am having a cup right now. It is delicious and roasty and honey flavored…I will savor this cup because I have an announcement to make. It is with great pain and I can’t believe I’m going to do it.

I am giving up tea.

This is my final cup. It’s one of my favorites so I thought it was appropriate. I won’t say why I am giving up tea, but it is necessary for me to continue on with my life. :( I’m sorry steepsters, I will still look at your notes though!

APRIL FOOLS! :D
I don’t ever want to give up tea! Lol

saw your note and was like yarite! mostly given that even if it wasn’t an april fool’s joke, you’d still be back… once you go tea you’re hooked! :)

MissLena

Bahaha I know, I could never do it haha unless I actually was forced to, but then I’d still have a rough time, once you go tea, you can’t ever go back! :D

Marcel Duchamp

I have to admit, I did a mini-gasp. haha.

TheTeaFairy

ALMOST Got me!

Shmiracles

so cute :)

MissLena

Haha, I tried :D lol, I was going to put it on facebook as well but not many of my facebook friends would understand the severity of if it was actually true..lol

Kittenna

Hahaha, you did actually get me :P I’m pretty gullible though!

CHAroma

Hahahaha, I read your note and immediately thought you must be pregnant! LOL! That’s the only time I’ll ever give up tea. :)

Bonnie

I was ready for….because I have “blah blah medical condition…”
So, you got me! Good job!

Yay! I got a few people with it! :D

And CHAroma, haha def not pregnant! Lols although if I eventually do have kids (in the distant future) I will definitely give up tea. But not for like..at least another 5 years or more lol.

Tealizzy

You got me too! Geez! Haha!

Comments

Marcel Duchamp

I have to admit, I did a mini-gasp. haha.

TheTeaFairy

ALMOST Got me!

Shmiracles

so cute :)

Kittenna

Hahaha, you did actually get me :P I’m pretty gullible though!

CHAroma

Bonnie

I was ready for….because I have “blah blah medical condition…”
So, you got me! Good job!

Yay! I got a few people with it! :D

Tealizzy

You got me too! Geez! Haha!

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada