drank Sunshine by Della Terra Teas

Darn it!! I accidentely lightly tipped over glass perfect mug from DAVIDsTEA with the branch on it, it was empty, but it cracked. A very large crack right in the middle of the mug almost the whole way around. :( my favorite mug! So I will have to get a replacement at some point..maybe an elephant one, but it won’t be the same :( anyways, I had this tea after I broke my mug in a different one, it was tasty at least. See previous notes.

Dinosara

Boo on broken mugs! Sorry to hear about it… I always fear breaking my favorites!

JoonSusanna

I had the exact same mug (clear with branches) and the same thing happened…it tipped but completely split in two. I was surprised that it broke so easily, but I guess it hit the countertop at just the right angle?

It was my favorite mug, too. I wish they still offered it. :(

Cavocorax

Awww! Too bad about your mug. I know that pain. :p

Tealizzy

Oh no! That would really upset me. Definitely get an elephant mug :)

MissLena

Yeah I was surprised it was so fragile JoonSusanna, it might be the type of glass it was made of too though.

In a way it’s not too bad, because I was planning on getting an elephant mug anyways at some point haha but im very sad because it was a clear mug and i don’t like any of the new clear mugs as much. :( oh well what can you do..

Comments

Dinosara

JoonSusanna

It was my favorite mug, too. I wish they still offered it. :(

Cavocorax

Awww! Too bad about your mug. I know that pain. :p

Tealizzy

Oh no! That would really upset me. Definitely get an elephant mug :)

MissLena

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada