Another tea that I am nearly at the bottom of the bag of! Haha well at least getting close to some sipdowns, I have a pile of tea coming my way in the next few weeks… :D anyways, I know it is a bit late for black tea, but I would like to be somewhat productive tonight and so far, nothing..the margaritas at dinner with the bf’s parents might be the culprit..ah well. Anyways, I’m having a cup of this to try to find some motivation. I may have to stock up on a bit more of this, but I would like to try a few more EGCs before committing to this one as my favorite. Delicious tea as always though! See previous notes :)

Oh, and I am also a bit sad tonight..we have been catsitting my boyfriend’s parents kitty for the past week and a half, and she goes home tomorrow :( she is currently cuddled up under a blanket in bed, so cute! Now I want a kitten, although I am allergic and have been having allergy pills the whole time the cat has been here..ah well, I will dream.

Sorry for the random, not very tea related review. I don’t want to do more school, so am procrastinating on here.

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada