Oops, i haven’t logged this yet! Well I’ve had quite a few cups of this already, it id integrated into my green rooibos travel mug rotation. The flavor is very fruity, the peach and apricot are the main flavors, and the rose adds a mild floral element. I can’t taste the green rooibos as much, maybe the honeybush is hiding it, and that may also cause this tea to be a bit sweeter. At first this tasted very similar to green & fruity by davidstea, but there’s a different aftertaste, not as fresh peachy but more sweet apricot peach. It’s ok, but not a favorite.

Overall, not a bad tea, but I still prefer cactus flower for a Della terra green rooibos blend, and green & fruity by davidstea for the peach flavor. I will gladly finish my bag though :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada